Friday, July 31, 2009

Thouqhtsz Runninq Thru My Headd*

So Yeahh I Aint' Been Bloqginq for ahh while buht im bakc on it * Been Kindahh busy school shoppinqq &nd jUhsz been lazzy lol im bakcc on bloqgin thoe. lolsz ; but omq where i livee we start school bakc on mondayy [ auq 3rd. ) aint that ahh female dawq. but ima bhe ahh freshman soo im kindaah excited..thenn theresz someone i wanna see sooo? yeah lol hesz been runnin thruu my mind these past couple of weehksz &nd he doesnt een know ihtt , &nd now that ima see him durinqq school &nd other stuff lhike that ima bhe more cahrayzay oer him. lolsz ; but mondayy ihsz qonna bhe my biqq dayy &nd i juhsz cant' waiht too see whosz in my classesz. &nd i hopee them teachersz aint ahh pain in tha assz cuhs i had enuff of that..! but my outfitt for tha firstt dayy ihsz qonna bhee superr dopee ! 9O'sz baby.! imaa puht ahh new post &nd show yawl wahtt shoesz im wearinqq forr tha firstt dayy.

No comments:

Post a Comment